Check Out These Amazing 4 CBD Hemp Oil Latte Recipes
If there is one food that deserves superpower status, it is coffee. Coffee has ruled our breakfasts and days since forever, and thanks to its focus boosting abilities and how easy it is to get (many thanks, Starbucks), it’s now a near staple in the global diet.
Over time, the original coffee recipe has been reworked and repurposed to create a slew of wonderful varieties inspired by cultures, tastes and movements from everywhere around the world. The latest movement to inspire new varieties is the CBD movement, rooted in an ever-growing fascination with healthy, chemical-free consumption.
Cannabidiol, or CBD, has already become popular as an alternative medication for various symptoms, including stress and anxiety. Nowadays, it’s being incorporated into every possible meal for easier consumption, including coffee.
So, Cannabis and Coffee? Really?
Yes, really. But we’re not talking about cannabis or hemp in their original natural form. We’re talking about the oils extracted from them, also known as CBD oils. Check Out Our 4 Wonderful CBD Hemp Oil Latte Recipes below.
Raw Golden Milk Hemp Oil Latte Recipe
- ½ teaspoon freshly peeled turmeric
- One pinch of fresh ground black pepper
- Cardamom pods (3)
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 cup of nut milk
- ½ tsp of freshly peeled ginger
- 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon
- One dropper-full of CBD hemp oil extract
- Get all the above ingredients, except the maple syrup and the hemp oil extract, into a blender.
- Start blending at low speed for 30 seconds and then stop. Let the mixture rest.
- Start the blender again and work the mixture for another 30 seconds and then stop.
- Pour the mixture out of the blender and onto a sieve (or ‘nut milk’ bag if you have any) so that you can filter out the liquid and leave out any uncrushed remnants.
- Get the teaspoon of maple syrup and add it to the liquid over ice. It works as a sweetener.
- Get your dropper-full of CBD Hemp oil extract and release into the liquid.
- Finally, pour the mixture into a cup or two and drink away!
Read also: 4 Amazing Hemp Oil Benefits for Hair
Iced Dragon Hemp Oil Latte Recipe
- 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
- 1 ½ cups of milk (any milk can be used here)
- ½ teaspoon of spirulina powder
- 1 cup of ice
- 1 tsp of fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1 date, pitted
- 1 drop of spearmint essential oil extract
- 1 drop of vanilla extract
- One dropper-full of hemp extract oil
- Except the ice and the CBD Hemp Oil, combine every other ingredient and put them in a blender.
- Run the blender for 60 to 90 seconds
- Next, add some ice to the mixture to and pulse for 30 seconds as it chills.
- Release your dropper-full of CBD Hemp oil extract into the mixture and pulse again for a while for proper mixing.
- Serve immediately after.
Spicy Nut Milk Hemp Oil Latte
- 1 tsp fresh peeled turmeric
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 3 cardamom pods
- 1 drop CBD oil
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 cup nut milk
- 1/2 tsp fresh peeled ginger
- Place all the ingredients you have (except the CBD hemp oil and maple syrup) into a blender and work it for 30 seconds. Let it settle.
- Blend again for 30 more seconds.
- Get a nut milk bag and squeeze the mixture into it until all the liquid has passed through and the remnants have been left behind.
- Add the CBD hemp oil into the mixture.
- Add some of the maple syrup into the mixture for sweetening, then pour over ice.
- Serve immediately.
Read also: 5 Healthy Ways to Support Staying Focused
Pumpkin Spice Hemp Oil Latte
This particular latte contains a number of healthy spices, including cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves. Enjoy!
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup of pure pumpkin puree
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso powder
- ½ cup of boiling water
- 2 cups of unsweetened coconut milk beverage
- 30 drops of CBD Hemp Oil
NB: You can always use another variety of milk other than those mentioned above.
- Prepare a medium saucepan. In it put your pumpkin puree, ginger, cloves, nutmeg, salt and cinnamon at once.
- Get a small bowl and put some boiling water in it. Add the Instant Espresso to the water and mix. After, pour the new mix into the saucepan as well.
- Place the saucepan onto medium heat and add coconut oil, coconut sugar and vanilla extract to mix. Stir as well.
- Continue stirring over medium heat, frequently, until right before the mixture starts boiling.
- Get the mixture off the heat and let it cool a little.
- Pour into your cups and add 15 drops of the CBD Hemp Oil extract to each cup. Add some ground cinnamon if you want.
The benefits of Drinking CBD Oil Hemp Lattes
No one wants to do anything for no reason, lest they appear to be just another trend seeker jumping on a fading fad. Drinking a CBD Hemp Oil Latte comes with numerous benefit thanks to the natural abilities of both coffee and CBD Hemp Oil.
Less post-Coffee Jitteriness
Drinking coffee is always a pleasure, but what comes after isn’t always pleasant. Side effects of high coffee consumption have been found to include lethargy, discomfort, lack of sleep and most commonly, jitteriness. A CBD Hemp Oil Latte makes a big difference here, giving you double the taste and less of the side effects, according to regular drinkers.
Read also: The Most Popular Methods of CBD Oil Consumption
All the Benefits of a good coffee doubled
There are countless advantages to a good cup of well-brewed coffee, among them improving focus, boosting clear-headedness and more. CBD Hemp Oil doesn’t dilute any of those qualities; rather, it doubles them, in addition to adding its own abilities (stress relief and more) to the mix.
You get all the benefits, with less of the strong CBD smell
CBD Hemp Oil, in its physical state, comes with a smell that isn’t quite appealing to everyone. When mixed with coffee, the mixture of both liquids is better with the nose and more inviting.
Points to Note When Making CBD Lattes
Before you go ahead to make your lattes, here are a few things you must know.
- Try milk, rather than black coffee. Adding CBD oil to black coffee doesn’t really work. Its oily composition makes it a poor solvent in black coffee. You need a creamier solution, like milk to get the ultimate mixture.
- You need to watch your dosage. Do not use too much CBD oil in your latte at once; it can have unusual effects. Start with lower dosages and go higher as you get used to the taste.
- Keep the heat down. You have to maintain a low temperature for your coffee because high temperatures affect the potency of the CBD hemp oil in your tea. If your tea is very hot, wait for it to cool before adding your CBD drops.
Good luck with your CBD Hemp Oil Recipes. Hope they taste wonderful.