CBD oil has become so popular that people now use it in their dishes. There’s nothing wrong with this of course! Mixing CBD oil with dishes and desserts gives them a distinct flavor. It also makes them healthier as the dessert acquires all the health benefits of the CBD that’s added to it. Read on for some Halloween dessert recipes infused with CBD oil.
These fun and tasty holiday snots can serve as a dessert or a sweet though somewhat slimy drink. The best part is, they’re so easy to make!
– pure, food-grade aloe vera gel
– CBD oil with the flavor of your choice
– Combine the aloe vera gel and the CBD oil and mix them thoroughly.
– Pour the mixture into some shot glasses.
– Chill for a while and enjoy the snot!
These yummy gummies will give you a fun and spooky twist on a traditional treat. Making these easy gummies will surely impress your family and friends this Halloween.
– CBD oil
– flavored gelatin
– fruit juice (except citrus or pineapple)
– unflavored gelatin
– citric acid powder
– flavor extract
– In a mixing bowl, whisk the citric acid together with the flavored and unflavored gelatin.
– In another mixing bowl, stir the chilled fruit juice with honey. Then gently whisk it into the mixture of gelatin and combine thoroughly. Then set aside.
– In a non-stick pan, pour the CBD oil and reduce on low heat until it looks like molasses.
– Add the flavor extract then swirl the pan to mix thoroughly. After that, slowly add the gelatin mixture.
– Whisk the mixture together then allow to simmer over low-medium heat.
– Keep on stirring until the gelatin dissolves completely.
– Pour the mixture into Halloween-themed molds and place them in the refrigerator for up to an hour.
– Before serving, remove the gummies from your mold and arrange on a platter. Enjoy!
This is a quick and easy brownie recipe that’s made healthier with the addition of CBD oil. Read on to learn how to make this spooky and delicious recipe.
– brownie mix
– CBD oil or CBD-infused coconut oil
– chocolate chips
– Mix all the ingredients in a microwavable container then place it in the microwave for 1 1/2 minutes on high.
– Allow the brownies to cool then slice them into strips or squares.
– Add a dollop of frosting on top and spread evenly. Then arrange the chocolate chips to make the face of a boogie man!
Although this dessert looks disgusting, it’s quite tasty! It’s also easy to make, all you need is a few ingredients and about 10 minutes to prepare them.
– graham crackers (divide into quarters the size of band-aids)
– cream cheese
– whipped topping
– CBD oil (flavored)
– rose syrup
– In a small mixing bowl, combine equal amounts of whipped topping and cream cheese. Keep mixing until you get a frosting-like texture.
– Spread the mixture onto the middle of the graham cracker using a butter knife. You can also place the mixture on a pastry bag and use it to apply it on the graham crackers.
– Place these “band-aids” on a serving plate or tray.
– Make the “blood” by combining rose syrup and CBD oil.
– Drizzle the syrup over the graham crackers and serve your yucky-yummy dessert.
If you love baking cupcakes, then this recipe is the best choice for you. All you have to do is infuse your cupcakes with CBD oil to make it healthier and more flavorful!
– chocolate cupcake mix
– CBD oil (flavored or unflavored)
– brown or green frosting
– crumbled Oreos
– any type of tall and slim cookie
– Follow the directions of the chocolate cupcake mix to make your cupcakes. But substitute the oil in the recipe for CBD oil.
– After baking, spread some frosting on top of the cupcakes.
– Then sprinkle the crumbled Oreos over the frosting.
– Finally, stick the cookie on top of the cupcake to make it look like a tombstone. You can also decorate the cupcakes however you wish!
This recipe is devilishly good and oh-so-easy to make. All you need is a few ingredients, and you’re good to go!
– dark chocolate chips
– CBD oil or cannabis-infused coconut oil
– Sprinkles, candies, and nuts (optional)
– Place the dark chocolate chips in a microwaveable bowl. Place the bowl in the microwave at 15-second intervals until the chips melt.
– Add a tablespoon of the oil and stir the mixture until smooth and glossy.
– Mix in sprinkles, candies, and nuts to give the mixture some texture. You may skip this step if you want it plain.
– Spread the melted chocolate on a piece of parchment paper and allow to cool.
– Once it has cooled, peel the parchment off and break your bark into pieces!
Among all the recipes we have here, this is one of the easiest to make. You can have this as a dessert or as a refreshing and healthy snack.
– small-sized grapes
– whole lychees (peeled)
– ginger ale or any semi-transparent or transparent beverage
– CBD oil (flavored)
– Insert a grape into the pit opening of the peeled lychee. This gives you an instant eyeball! Make as many eyeballs as you need for yourself and your family.
– Place your “eyeballs” in a tall glass. Arrange them so that they’re facing the outside of the glass.
– Mix the ginger ale with a few drops of CBD then pour into the glass with eyeballs.
– Chill in the refrigerator and serve after your meal.